Friday, May 13, 2016

Competition has a problem. Play just introduced a sensational offer for the card – Spider’s Web

Play has introduced a new offer for Formula Unlimited Card. It is so good that I intend to activate it.

Marcin Gruszka, a spokesman for Play, announced today on Twitter that purple operator during today’s conference chair. 20:00 intends “przygwiazdorzyć.” And in fact, there is a new offer, which at first glance looks extremely well!



Unlimited calls and SMS and 6 GB internet for 25 zł

This is what the new Formula Unlimited offer on the card. Its cost is 25 zł taken from your account every 30 days. In return, you get unlimited calls to cell across all networks and fixed numbers, unlimited SMS to all, and a pack of 6 GB of data.

play-formula-unlimited-on-card

new Formula Unlimited on the card

the offer is addressed to new and existing customers play. You do not need special move or assume a new number. What’s more, existing customers Formula Unlimited automatically get better conditions in force in the new offer. in this case, the novelty will come into force after the renewal package. Those who have benefited from another bid Play card can enable the new Formula Unlimited even now, via SMS or in the center of Play24.

I admit, it looks phenomenal. Offer perfectly goes in my needs and I am close to her inclusion. the six gigabytes of data to an acceptable level, which to date within one month succeeded I more than once (but slightly). I think there are few people who actually need a larger package.

currently using another bid Play card, and before Connecting prevents me only one fact. The new offer mobile data is not cumulative. Not all will be a disadvantage, but personally I like to have a supply that gives a big psychological comfort. For several months the account I have over 20 GB of accumulated data, so I know that no problem I can work even in long distance or the failure of a fixed link.

Update during the conference online Play assured that unused gigabytes, however, are cumulative.

Marin Pear announced that it is worth seeing today’s conference play. It is true that the details of the new offer are already known, but the play is going to … dogryźć competition. A specifically – to criticize the advertisement introducing customer confusion. I already combusted blog Play and I hope that the announcement was not advertised exaggerated.

I’m looking also for a counter competition, because only after it gets really interesting.

Psst! Spider’s Web is on YouTube – look to us and see what we do.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment