Friday, December 18, 2015

Ladybugs went to buy a PlayStation 4 in the promotion. And actually three Ladybirds – Gadzeto Mania

Ridiculously cheap PS4 in Biedronka. 7:00 – opening the store, 7:05 – console, no?
 On the occasion of Christmas sales lowered the price of PlayStation 4 in Biedronka. The offer is great, but if anyone has time to use it? I checked.

better opportunity so far was not. Today, the selected Ladybugs you could buy a PlayStation 4 in a set of three games. Exactly the same package was made available in November, but then the cost 1699 zł. Even then, it was considered a very attractive offer. What do you call so that the current when console with games costing zł 1499 ?

PlayStation 4 in Biedronka – so cheap yet it was not

“Separately,” The Last of Us Remastered costs about 110 zł , Bloodborne 160 zł, and for God of War III Remastered you would need to pay about 90 zł. Therefore, these three games are worth about 360 zł, so PlayStation 4 in Biedronka costs … zł 1140 . For comparison, the Media Markt “naked” PS4 priced 1300 zł. It’s just that much we pay for a model with a 500 GB drive, and Biedronka we have 1TB.

I decided to go to the store in the morning to see whether the console actually going to enjoy a lot of interest.

I was expecting the worst. What there carp and their prices reduced by 50 cents, which free Christmas tree, which gratis cans of soda – here must happen , because this opportunity may not come again soon. I have heard many stories about the battles of products, because rarely enough goods for everyone. On the contrary, interest beyond sellers. Is the lucky few, the rest comes out empty-handed.

In addition, I was in Lodz, and here no promotion to never misses. And not that someone comes with a bag and takes three products as in Radom. Not that he was standing politely in line for three hours as in Warsaw, after a can of drink, which you can buy in the store for pennies. Here is the real pursuit and uncompromising struggle:

I’m going to the first Ladybugs and tranquility. Nothing happens. Empty, people do not have, workers slowly set products. I’m the first customer, a little late for the opening, but I feel like store opened just for me. Where players beating up one PlayStation 4 ? Where Janusz business wanting to buy a TV hundred dollars cheaper?

– I’m sorry, is there a PlayStation 4? – I ask a rhetorical question to me. I expect a clear answer: Sure, that is, there is always the Internet lying, fighting is not there, you see yourself. Ms. my question is, however, surprised, so it must be sure. And surprise surprise: another saleswoman says already sold . It is half an hour after opening the store, and the PS4 is gone.

I’m going to the next. Here you do not even know that PlayStation 4 should be with them. This confirms one of the online theory: if earlier in your store console was not, then a new sale is not what count. Supply is not provided.

Otherwise, they tell me in the next Biedronka. PlayStation 4 I am not yet, but please come back later because the product will only be paved. In my case, getting up in the morning did not make sense. Well: the charms of promotion.

PS4: with a ladybug on Allegro

Yesterday, when most commented promotion in the shop, nobody gave a chance to buy a console bundled with games. “Zaklepią her staff”, “probably 20 pieces for the entire country”, “you have to have friends in the store.” The ordinary man in the street, wanting to buy the PS4, he’d better be no mistake. But marketers with Allegro will definitely succeed and soon the site will be straight with Ladybugs consoles.

And … something in it. New Playstation 4, 18.12.2015r bought in Biedronka – we read on one of the auction, where equipment costs 1400 zł. Cheaply? Because without games. There are also many vendors who sell similar set up in 1800 zł, but in this case more difficult to say whether “source of supply” was the Ladybug. One thing is certain: auction of the PS4 and three games in the set arrives .

On the Web, however, we find a few examples that we were able to buy equipment. 1 piece was exposed – describes the success naye666, the user portal lowcygier.pl. At the same forum USY writes:

I also have. She was offered one of the old price. I inquired about the availability and brought me to the backend. Price new – lower. But I was looking at 4 biedrach, found in the fifth. READ MORE

So it is worth trying. We find a lot of pictures from previous sales, where PS4 lay on the shelves today. You need to be lucky: sometimes succeed and sometimes you will be as disappointed old man, whom I met today. Do not know why, did not find in Biedronka book with the provisions of the Charles Okrasa …

I understand him perfectly. I Playstation 4 or not found. Xbox also …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment