Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Google cleverly hidden surprise for fans of Star Wars. Fortunately, it’s easy to find – Spider’s Web

Day without a new Star Wars lost day? That you think the stewards of Google, who just yesterday presented a whole series of digital surprises related to JJ latest film Abrams, and today presented again referring to him easter egg.

To see it, simply access from any device on a Google search page and type “A long time ago in a galaxy far far away “and see search results presented in the style of the opening credits was known from Star Wars. In the background, even playing music through which we can further be sensitive to climate upcoming movies. Unfortunately, this trick does not work for other search terms. It’s a shame.

If you like these subtleties, I encourage you to read my previous text, which touched on the ongoing Google shares. The company from Mountain View decided to add some interesting flavors for virtually all their products and services. And so my Huawei Watch can admire the Death Star, with my TV łypie for me Darth Vader, and every open tab on your Chromebook greets me new image of the seventh part of the galactic saga.



But is not it too much?

And while these all add me enjoy it all sorts of gadgets backlog related to the Star Wars starts to irritate me. In every major store you can see figures of characters from the previous six-part saga, as well as this only coming. Next to them are models, books, blocks and cuddly. On billboards, on television and on the Internet more and more ad alludes to George Lucas’ saga, regardless of what industry they relate. Toys, games, and even … mascara. I do not be surprised even if in the glow of the Star Wars producer wants to sunbathe meats. And why not?

So really I’m afraid that Star Wars obrzydną me even before the premiere. This does not change the fact that I go to the movie, tickets for him, I’ve already had bought. I just wonder if the voltage built before the movie and attacking spectators on each side of advertising materials do not make their expectations for the film will be too large. From there, the simple way to disappointment and render the will not want to watch the next Star Wars. At least not as much as we want now.



Contrary to appearances, it is possible. Has shown me the book.

I decided that Disney reboot the whole universe is the perfect time to start your adventure with Star Wars again. That’s why I bought two new books, where the action takes place in our favorite universe. These were the “Tarkin” and “Lords of the Sith”. After they tired reading remembered that in the past read only sure-fire, such as Bane trilogy or Thrawn Trilogy. Because most books from the world of Star Wars is simply weak. Two new titles unfortunately confirms this thesis.

The marketing machine could wake me up in the inner child who enjoyed every thing on which he was the image of a stormtrooper, a Jedi or a Sith Lord. But then the emergence of a new film was a real highlight and the end of the trilogy kept us in suspense whether the new productions of the universe yet to appear. Now we are sure that the next images will appear annually. This routine, combined with a very aggressive promotion and unfulfilled expectations can make many of us Star Wars just tired.



I am afraid that one of these people could be me.

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment