Friday, September 25, 2015

Facebook did not work a few hours. Twitter went crazy [PHOTOS] – Gazeta.pl

Yesterday evening the Polish time Facebook has stopped working normally. Home Service or at all does not display it, or acted belatedly, does not allow it to send a message or upload photos and videos.

The situation immediately replied … Twitter. The network was simply flooded with more or less ‘relevant’ Rankings situation. “

Yesterday I quoted only part of tweets and memes that have appeared on the Internet.

 Facebook

Fig. Twitter

“Facebook does not work. Where do I go after words of wisdom Minionka.”

​​Facebook Fig. Twitter

“What’s the emoticon, when Facebook does not work?”

​​

​​Facebook Fig. Twitter

“Oh my god, Facebook does not work, as now I will be a strange political discussion with my aunt?”

Today further evidence that the world does not stand without Facebook even ten minutes . See our gallery.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment