Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More friends, fewer companies in our news. Facebook … – Gadzeto Mania

Facebook finally noticed that there is so that people can talk with administrators fanpage’ów known brands, but with their own friends. And that’s why the news have to change – for the better.

Facebook over the last years pursued a policy of favoring corporate expense posts per our friends, but it has to stop. In your news will more photos of your children’s friends and information, which they ate for breakfast today, but less content from fanpage’ów companies that you like.

Facebook all the time trying to find a balance between the one and the other. “The goal is to show the news of Content that has meaning for you” – says the official entry concerning the upcoming changes. Facebook explains that trying to give users a mix of what they want . So if one of us is giving away to the right and left of Laiki all brands should not be surprised that the news are piled posts originating from fanpage’ów.

At least in theory it should be. In practice, we are all in the news more content from companies than their friends , which is simply annoying. Facebook finally decided to change after he started getting complaints from users.



But of course, the reasons are purely practical. Facebook is not for the sake makes us happy happy. Facebook makes us happy so that we spent more time in it . Because the same thing that we have in the account is not enough.

These users like my humble self – catching on Facebook just to update fanpage and very rarely zaglądający the news – are useless. Do not I click on any ads, I see posts brands that I liked, I am completely immune to everything that Facebook is trying to sell me . Apparently spend long hours on the site because I have a bookmark from the fanpage open non-stop, but the benefit is not me no. I’m not a good customer.

I’m not him, because Facebook alone discouraged me. Even two or three years ago, looked through the Facebook news, bored on the bus or tram. Now, if I have 10 minutes to kill, I prefer to look at Instagram or Twitter. There have posts from your friends, not brands, which gave Laika and I do not even remember.

Facebook promises that this will change. On the one hand, the news will be more content from your friends on the other – social networking giant wants news fit to each user . So, we will have what you really like – we comment, we Laiki like.


if it will work, all this change comes to health. Users no longer be annoyed that they only target audience for Facebook advertising, and Facebook will have a reason to smile, because people it will spend more time . On return to the roots – that the site, which was mainly used for communication with friends – I did not count, but if you succeed in finding a reasonable balance between the content from your friends and content from companies all benefit from this.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment