Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dominic Carter: We can now break down [INTERVIEW] – Sport.pl

Konrad Ferszter: Another match in 2015, and another without a victory.

Dominik Furman: Too bad this result, because we came to Kielce after the win, not draw. Four matches without a victory, it is a statistic that is not fitting for Legia Warsaw. Now, however, we must focus on the match against Ajax on Thursday.

Do you believe in make up for the one-goal losses of Amsterdam?

– Of course it is. We’ll go out on this match with the fighting attitude and faith in the promotion. We know that we have one goal to catch up, but now it’s on our side will trump their own stadium. It is true that the stands are empty, but even so I still believe that our facility will be our advantage in this meeting. We have to play so as to advance, because the results of 2: 1 or 3: 2 we are not satisfied. In addition to scoring a goal, we must also remember about the defense, because this Thursday will be equally important.

In a match with the Crown could see the sports you angry. You could say that the center of the field belonged to you.

– Aggression in the game is one of the elements that I have learned during my stay in France and now I want to show on the Polish stadiums. But I know that I can afford a better game than with the Crown, and I wanted to prove this in subsequent meetings.

The result was not satisfied, but the team playing the best did not belong. Few situations have created our gate against the Crown.

– It is difficult to assess the meeting immediately after its completion. On Monday, watch the match again, and then we can say something more about our game. Situation certainly was not much. I have not seen the last action, he was hit in the ribs, but colleagues said that Orlando Sa could keep better and give Cuba Koseckiemu or Michael Kucharczykowi. I wish I was able to score a goal in the last minute, because I certainly would have a positive on the whole team.

How did this evil influences series team?

– Each streak, whether good or bad, come to an end. I believe that soon we will start winning. The best opportunity for on Thursday. We can not break down, because it can adversely affect all of us. For now, continue to play in European competition, we are still the leader in the Premier League table. And that is our focus.

His performance with the Crown gave the coach to think or not it is worth asking just for you?

– Yes. I never think in those terms. I focus now on tomorrow’s workout, even then, practice on Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Thursday we will see what the coach decides.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment