Saturday, January 17, 2015

End of Google Glass – GazetaPrawna.pl

Google Glass is a combination of glasses with a camera and internet. It makes possible to be constantly before the eyes of the map, take photos and videos, or use the instant translations. The device had supporters, but – analysts say – quickly got bored. There were also concerns about privacy: some restaurants and pubs have banned their use. Besides, simply in the world, not everyone liked the cam protruding from the holder.

“At the recent CES electronics trade fair in Las Vegas wearing them probably only two people. In this myself. These gadgets should look good. And me, my friends, my wife and my kids say I look stupid in these glasses, “- says the BBC’s Rory Cellan expert-Jones.

Google ends so the project. Remain dissatisfied with the flood of testers who have for every pair of glasses Google Glass to pay fifteen hundred dollars.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment