Thursday, October 30, 2014

Apple Head: I am proud that I was gay – Newsweek Poland

CEO Tim Cook said in a statement sent to the site businessweek.com coming out’u and has admitted that he is gay. “This is one of the greatest gifts that I received from God” – he wrote.

Cook is the boss Apple from 2011 and wrote that many colleagues already knows about his orientcji. -No T in no way affects how they treat me. Of course, I work in a company that loves creativity, innovation, and know that everything thrives when diversity is accepted – wrote. Therefore, he decided to declare openly their homosexuality . He admitted that he has not mentioned it, wanting to protect your privacy.

– Being gay has allowed me to better understand what it means to be in the minority, and provided insight into the obstacles faced by the representatives of other minorities each day. I am also more empathetic – said Cook and admitted that he hopes his coming out will inspire someone or bring someone comfort.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment