Sunday, February 2, 2014

TV show. He swallowed tapeworms and recorded them - Sfora

mad doctor decided to increase the viewership of its research program on the BBC. For the vision to let your body include tapeworm larvae derived from infected cattle in Kenya to show viewers how to destroy the body. What’s more, together with worms also swallowed a small camera.

LARVAE affects the brain. Paralyzes PEOPLE >>

Dr Michael Mosley course of the experiment meticulously reported its viewers and Internet users. Images from the camera are sent straight to the phone.


just ate a romantic dinner with his wife in a restaurant, when I saw the first photo. I shouted “oh wow I have a tapeworm.” All the guests were very surprised, but I was delighted – says Dr. Mosley.

Scientist in the experiment also stuck a leech to his shoulder, and let the lice in her hair. The doctor also warned against swallowing a tapeworm in order to slim down.

Want to lose weight? Swallow … tapeworm >>

The whole time I had terrible mood for chocolate. I do not think so, that tapeworm was a good way of slimming down – he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment