Monday, June 10, 2013

Xbox One: Will I be able to exchange games? - Virtual Poland

question is, what we buy” a pile of sunflowers vangoga if I have them on ownership, they are mine, but I like them and only sells copies of it still have the original, or sell something else, such as someone produces a movie, everyone gets kase , the actors, the director, the writers, The extras all I can go to the cinema and watch, no ownership, what he saw is mine, but for example, for a few years when I was unable to turn on the tv to watch one, and what’s it going for theoretically free, do I have to have flat, television, and the tam.Czy someone is able to define what it really Acquisition, please read a consumer rights and what he could do with what you bought, it’s about the game-million copies, I have xbox and say that is because playing and paying for playing on the web is a failure, corporate hyenas, the drive is failing and what do I send him because he is se legalu I jump from okna.jest so much paranoia and microsoft product is one of those c ases, looking at pszysz?oasc I see only losers we consumers no rights to anything, enslaved in the name of our own good, for us, a quiet night players

answer

No comments:

Post a Comment